If you’ve never tried this amazing product, order it today.
We bought some from a local health food store a few years ago when my husband had a boil. They told him to make a paste with the clay and apply it to the boil. He did and it mysteriously disappeared.
The Hubs is extremely allergic to wasps and so keeps a baggie of this stuff in his truck at work, just in case he gets stung. It pulls the “poisons” out of your body.
But the best part of this clay?
You can mix it with water and drink it and heal several symptoms of internal pain. I’ve used it for heartburn or when my stomach just feels “off.”
You can also mix it in with your bath water and it makes you feel amazing!
Not to mention, at under $10, it’s affordable!
Here is a quick run down of things clay can help you with:
External: arthritis, acne, athlete’s foot, bruises/black eyes, boils, burns/sunburns, cellulite, cold sores/fever blisters, cuts, diaper rash, ear aches, eczema, facials, insect bites/bee stings, infections ingrown toe nails, nail fungus, poison ivy/stinging nettle, scrapes/road rash, shingles, sprains, sores and wounds that won’t heal.
Internal: acid reflux/heartburn, allergies/hay fever, celiacs disease, constipation, diarrhea/dysentery, diverticulitis, detox/heavy metals, food poinsoning, h-pylori, hiatel hernia, irritable bowel syndrom (IBS), Crohns Disease, menstrual cramps, parasites, Roto Virus, stomach ache/stomach flu, diabetes, ulcers.
This is DEFINITELY something you should always have on hand!